Soundstream T1.6000DL 6000W Tarantula Series Mono Block Class D Car Amplifier
- Size Guide
Tarantula amplifiers continue to dominate the Sound stream amplifier arsenal. For the newest 2015 generation, Sound stream maintained their stable performance, but has given them a unique appearance. Each Tarantula Electro amplifier features a 12-point RGB LED lighting system, containing its own independent RGB control. A simple press of the end panel mounted switch changes the color to one of several presets, slow-motion color change, or rapid flashing random color. For more custom installs, a single color can be selected during slow-motion color change. 2015 Tarantula Electro models include 4-channel, 1-ohm stable class D 5-channel & monoblocks, and an additional .5-ohm stable 3,000w monoblock.
- Tarantula Series Mono-Block Class D Car Amplifier
- RMS Power Rating: 4 ohms: 800 watts x 1 channel / 2 ohms: 1,400 watts x 1 channel / 1 ohms: 2,500 watts x 1 channel
- Max power output: 6,000 watts
- Pulse Width Modulated MOSFET power supply w/ Audiophile Grade IRTM Transistors
- LED power (green) and protect (red) indicators