Rockville SS8P 400 Watt Cast Aluminum Slim Under-Seat Powered Car/Truck Subwoofer Sub+Amp Kit
- Size Guide
The SS8P is an all in one solution to give you great sounding bass in your vehicle without taking up a lot of space. This sub enclosure is only 2.8" thick so that it can easily fit under your seat. The amplifier is built in, so installation and wiring is clean and simple. This is a true all in one subwoofer solution with the subwoofer built into the enclosure along with a top of the line amplifier built in as well.
We focused on making installation a breeze so we designed this unit with you the customer in mind. We added high level inputs so you can install this to an aftermarket or factory system. The high level input allows you to install this even if you have no preamp outputs available.
The smart turn-on circuit will sense that an audio signal is present and turn on the amplifier. When you turn off your music signal the amplifier built into this subwoofer system will automatically turn itself off. Something else we did to make installation quick and easy is we put all the inputs and outputs on one side. This makes wiring neater and easier. Our competitor's models are more challenging to install.
The Rockville RWK10 10 AWG (American Wire Gauge) amp kit has the following differences over other amp kits on the market at this price point.
1. Our RCA cables are 100 % copper. These are top of the line RCA cables
2. Better Resistance: The only thing that really matters with wires is the resistance rating. This is a measurement of conductivity and how much signal is loss per foot of wire. Since Rockville wires are made with around 3 times as much copper as any other wire at this price point, these wires had a much better resistance rating which means they will transfer more power to your amps than the other brands.
- Package Includes : Rockville SS8P 8" 400 Watt Slim Under-Seat Active Powered Car/Truck Subwoofer + Rockville RWK10 10 Gauge 2 Channel Complete Wire Kit With RCA Cables and ANL Fuse Holder
- Rockville SS8P 8" 400w Slim Under-Seat Active Powered Car/Truck Subwoofer Sub. Enclosure is made out of cast aluminum which stays cool at all times. Peak Power Handling: 400 W. RMS Power Handling: 100 W. Heavy Duty Mounting Feet. PWM MOSFET Power Supply. Low Level RCA Input. High Level Inputs with Auto Turn-On Technology. Adjustable Input Sensitivity. Soft Delayed Remote Turn-On. Thermal Protection Circuit, Short Protection Circuit. Overload Protection Circuit. Green Power/Red Protect LED.
- Phase Switch: 0° or 180°. Low Pass Filter: 50Hz - 150Hz. Bass Boost: 0 - 12dB @ 45Hz. Built in Subsonic Filter @ 20Hz. THD: < 0.4%. Subwoofer Level Remote Control . Fuse Rating: Single 10A. Specifications: Peak Power 400 Watts. RMS Power: 100 Watts. Impedance: 2 Ohm. Dimensions (L x W X H): 11.4" x 8.3" x 2.8" Inches. Frequency Response: 20Hz - 150Hz. Signal to Noise Ratio: >90dB. Sensitivity: 90dB @ 1w / 1m. Input sensitivity, Low level: 300mV. Input sensitivity, High level: 1.0V.
- Rockville RWK10 10 Gauge 2 Channel Car Amplifier Wiring Installation Kit. (1) 17 High Grade Twisted Pair of 100% Copper RCA Cable. 17' 10 Gauge Translucent Blue SuperFlex Power Cables. 17 18 Gauge Blue Remote Cable. 17 16 Gauge Clear Speaker Wire. 3' 10 Gauge Clear SuperFlex Ground Wire. Gold Plated AGU Heat Resistant Fuse Holder.
- 40 Amp ATU Inline Fuse. 7 Split Tube Loom. Accessories Included: Wire Ties, Ring Terminals, Butt Connectors, Spades, and Grommets . Soft abrasion proof insulating jacket allows for 100% improved flexibility . PVC outer jacket can with-stand an extreme temperature range of -40 to 220 degrees F.