Rockville dB12 2000 Watt/1000w RMS Mono Class D 2Ohm Car Audio Amplifier+Amp Kit
- Size Guide
The dB12 is a class D monoblock high power amplifier with 2,000 watts peak output, 1,000 watts RMS output, and 500 watts CEA-2006 rated power. All of the mono amplifiers in the dB series are 2 ohm stable. They are all CEA-2006 compliant, which makes it easy to compare this amplifier to other CEA compliant amps on the market. Here at Rockville we offer the best value in car audio. We therefore want to make it easy for you to compare our products to any brands on the market. So we provided 3 ratings for all of our car amplifiers. We provided a CEA compliant rating, which you should use to compare this amplifier to other premium brands that make CEA compliant products such as Kicker, Rockford Fosgate, Kenwood, Pioneer, etc. We also supplied an RMS rating that is not CEA compliant, but has become standard in the industry. You should use this rating when comparing with ratings from brands such as Hifonics, Earthquake, DB Drive, etc. Lastly, we also supply a peak rating which almost all brands in the industry provide. This peak power is the amount of power the amp puts out at the loudest moments during a particular song.
The RCA input accepts both balanced and un-balanced inputs. If there is potential inference in the car, the balanced input signal is less susceptible to noise.
Rockville dB12 2000 Watt/1000w RMS Mono Class D 2 Ohm Amplifier
Power and Protection LED Indicator
LED Illuminated Logo
Minimum THD at Rated Power: <0.1%
S / N Ratio: >90dB
Under Voltage Protection at 10V
Over Voltage Protection at 16V
Frequency Response: 15Hz - 250Hz
Damping Factor: >150 @ 100Hz
60 Amp Maxi Fuse
Dimensions: (W x H x L) 9˝ x 2.4˝ x 13.1˝
Rockville RWK41 4 Gauge Complete Car Amp Wiring Installation Wire Kit w/RCA's
Accessories Included: Wire Ties, Ring Terminals, Butt Connectors, Spades, and Grommets
- Package Includes: . (1) Rockville dB12 2000 Watt/1000w RMS Mono Class D 2 Ohm Amplifier Car Audio Amp. (1) Rockville RWK41 4 Gauge Complete Car Amp Wiring Installation Wire Kit w/RCA's.
- Rockville dB12 2000 Watt/1000w RMS Mono Class D 2 Ohm Amplifier . CEA Compliant Power Ratings (Rated at less than 1 % distortion) (Use these CEA ratings when matching and comparing with other CEA compliant brands such as Kicker, Rockford Fosgate, etc.). 2 Ohm: 500 Watts x 1 Channel <1% THD+N. 4 Ohm: 300 Watts x 1 Channel <1% THD+N. RMS Power Ratings: (Use these RMS ratings when comparing with great brands such as Hifonics, Earthquake, Soundstream, etc.).
- 2 Ohm: 1000 Watts x 1 Channel. 4 Ohm: 600 Watts x 1 Channel. Peak: (The amount of power the amplifier can produce for a split second at the loudest part of a song. 2 Ohm: 2000 Watts x 1 Channel. 4 Ohm: 1200 Watts x 1 Channel. High-Speed MOSFET Power Supply. Designed, Engineered, Developed, and Quality Controlled in the USA. Fully Adjustable 12dB / Octave Crossover with Differential Circuitry. Low Pass Filter: 50Hz - 250Hz. Subsonic Filter: 15Hz - 55Hz.
- Phase Control Switch 0-180 degrees. Full IC-Controlled Protection Circuitry. Remote Dashboard Subwoofer Control. Fully Adjustable 12dB Bass Equalizer. Mute and Delay Soft Start System. RCA Preamp Line Output. RCA Line Input (This is to connect the amplifier to your receiver). Molded power terminals have the highest current draw in the industry and they also look way nicer than other terminal styles.
- Rockville RWK41 4 Gauge Complete Car Amp Wiring Installation Wire Kit w/RCA's. 1 - 17' High Grade Twisted Pair of 100% Copper RCA Cable. 17' - 4 Gauge Translucent Blue SuperFlex Power Cables. 17' - 18 Gauge Blue Remote Cable. 17' - 16 Gauge Clear Speaker Wire. 3' - 4 Gauge Clear SuperFlex Ground Wire. Gold Plated AGU Heat Resistant Fuse Holder. 60 Amp AGU Gold Plated Fuse. 7' Split Tube Loom.