ROAV by Anker Dash Cam C1, Car Recorder with Sony Sensor, 1080P FHD, 4-Lane Wide-Angle View Lens, Built-in WiFi with APP, G-Sensor, WDR, Loop Recording, Night Mode, Parking Mode [Upgraded Version]
- Size Guide
Capture The Unexpected
From Roav - Making the smart driving experience accessible to all
• A collection of connected devices that enhances your driving experience
• Created by the same team as Anker-renowned for exceptional quality and innovation
Capture Every Detail
Advanced Sony Exmor CMOS sensor with Nighthawk Vision technology captures perfectly exposed, full HD 1080P video at 30fps. Any time, day or night.
Record more than just the car ahead of you. Comprised of 6 elements, DashCam's f1.8 wide-angle aperture lens captures 4 lanes of traffic, giving you footage of the whole road.
Easy Video Access
Built-in Wi-Fi allows you to transfer recordings directly to your smartphone via the dedicated app for easy viewing and sharing.
Designed to Disappear
Engineered to provide distraction-free recording. Compact frame installs onto windshields to be discreetly concealed behind your rear-view mirror.
Records While You're Away
Equipped with a shock sensor to instantly start recording when suddenly jolted, like when a car bumps yours. Even when your car's turned off.
We have total confidence in our products and back them with a 12-month warranty. We're the only brand in the industry that will replace any defective product with a brand-new one within 12 months of purchase, no questions asked.
- CRYSTAL-CLEAR RECORDINGS: Advanced Sony Exmor sensor, wide-angle lense, and Nighthawk Vision technology capture 4 lanes of traffic in Full HD 1080P - even at night.
- INSTANT VIDEO ACCESS: Use the ROAV app to download, manage, and view DashCam's recordings directly on your mobile devices. The Roav App is compatible with Android 5.0 and up and iOS 9.0 and up.
- MOTION-ACTIVATED: Gravity sensor activates the camera if your car is bumped or moved to automatically record hit-and-runs. Notes: A Class 10, 32GB micro SD / TF card is required(NOT INCLUDED) as lower-class cards may damage the product. A 64GB or 128GB card should be formatted in the dashcam before using. Regularly formatting the card is recommended.
- EXTREME TEMPERATURE RESISTANCE: When plugged in: Operates in 19℉-149℉. Using battery power (for the parking monitor): Operates in 32℉-149℉ -just stick it in your car and forget it.[Upgraded]: Increased high temperature protection measures for the battery. Improved 3M base buckle to make the bracket firmer and keep DashCam from falling off.
- WHAT YOU GET: Roav Dash Cam C1, Anker Dual-Port Car Charger, Micro USB cable, Trim Removal Tool, User Manual, Happy Card, our 12-month product replacement warranty and friendly customer service. Note: 1. The lithium battery may expand when exposed to high temperatures for a prolonged period of time. This is normal behavior and there is no safety risk.