RAAYOO M5-001 5 inch High Definition Color TFT LCD Backup Monitor Display Screen for Car Rear View Camera with 2 Optional Bracket,2 Way Video input,12V/24V Wide Voltage
- Size Guide
Some customers always think that 3.5 inch screen is too small and 7 inch is too big,this 5 inch monitor is the best size for your choices. The most important is this backup display will help you see the blind spot where your eyes and mirror cannot reach, it will automatcially turn on the moment when you backup,which really help you when parking or drive forward.
- 5 inch screen size,perfect fit for most of customers' requirement.
- 2 AV input: AV1/AV2 auto switching,support AV2 reversing priority.
- Display black screen when has no video signal input.
- Signal system: PAL/NTSC auto switching.
- Wide12V-24V Wide voltage,support most of vehicles like car,SUV.
- 2 optional bracket: Suction cup bracket/adhesive tape bracket.
-Effectively avoiding children, traffic, pedestrians,toys and pets when reversing.
- Fit all CCTV camera, car front/side/rear view camera
- Size: 5 inch
- Housing: ABS Plastic
- 800 x 480 Pixes
- Color: Black
- Working voltage: DC 12V-24V
- Environment humidity: 10%-90%
- Working Temperature:-20℃-+60℃
1. Choose a suitable monitor location in your vehicle that will not block your view for safe driving.
2. Clean the mounting area you chosen with alcohol to remove the dirty or residue.
3. Peel off the protective film from the adhesive tap bracket and then stick the pad to the desired location.
4. Adjust the bracket of monitor to its best position.
5. Connect the red power wire of your monitor to the positive terminal of 12V DC power and the black one to negative terminal.
6. Connect the white connector(AV2 support reversing priority) of monitor to your camera.
1 x RAAYOO 5 inch Monitor
1 x Power Cord(1.5m/4.5ft)
1 x Suction Cup Bracket
1 x Adhesive Tap Bracket
1 x RAAYOO User Manual
- Appropriate 5 inch Screen Size -- Perfect fit for most of people's requirement, it is not bigger than 7" montior,and it is also not smaller than 3.5" monitor
- 2 Way AV input -- Yellow connector:AV1 input,White connector: AV2 input,Support AV2 reversing priority,automatically display rear view image when you reversing,more convenient than manual switch
- 2 Optional Bracket for installation -- it could stand steady on the dash, it also could be hold on windshield by the suction cup bracket
- 12V-24V Wide voltage -- Work well with your existing OEM or aftermarket front side rear view camera with standard RCA input,used for 12V/24V vehicles like Car,SUV,Truck or Van
- Display black screen when has no video signal input to prevent distracting driver when driving. Note:please confirm you get power and video signal to the monitor successfully if it don't turn on