PIONEER TS-SW2502S4 10-Inch, 1.200 Watts Shallow-Mount Subwoofer
- Size Guide
This Pioneer 10 in. 1,200-Watt Shallow-Mount Subwoofer with Single 4ohm Voice Coil delivers deep bass with top-notch sound quality thanks to features like mica injection-molded resin which gives it the ability to produce accurate bass. This subwoofer utilizes an oversized cone structure that provides greater cone and gasket surface without changing its standard external dimension. This cone surface allows the subwoofer to produce louder and deeper bass by moving more air. The mounting depth is less than half a typical subwoofer in this class!
- Pioneer 10-Inch 1200W Max Single 4-Ohm Shallow Mount Series Subwoofer
- Mica-injected resin cone
- Power range: 100-300 watts RMS (1,200 watts peak power)
- Frequency response: 20-125 Hz
- Mounting depth: 3-1/8"
- Sealed box volume: 0.35-0.7 cubic feet
- Ported box volume: 0.5-0.7 cubic feet