miniDSP Balanced 2×4
- Size Guide
The miniDSP Balanced 2x4 is an innovative Digital Signal Processor in a small size form factor. The miniDSP plug-in applications gives unparalleled flexibility to engineers & A/V designers at a fraction of the cost of typical alternatives. It can be an equalizer, mixer, multi-way digital crossover or room correction system, you configure it for your system. Targeting balanced audio applications, the miniDSP Balanced 2x4 provides various digital signal processing algorithms such as graphic and parametric equalizers, mixers, crossovers, delay.. depending on the selected plug-in. Built and engineered with a combination of low noise electronic parts along with double precision audio algorithms, the end results is low cost DSP unit that stands out in its superior performance as well as its affordability. The miniDSP Balanced 2x4 allows for balanced input & output connectivity and higher output gain. In order to fit most gain configurations, a single jumper change is all it takes to toggle the input sensitivity. 12v AC power source required.
- The miniDSP Balanced 2x4 is a balanced I/O version of the miniDSP 2x4 with four 2 Vrms balanced outputs and two 2 Vrms balanced inputs
- The Balanced 2x4 provides a powerful and accurate audio room and automotive correction equalization capability
- Flexible parametric equalizer, Butterworth and Linkwitz-Riley crossovers, channel delay and level control
- Free miniDSP Balanced 2x4 plug-in software application coupon included
- Deer Creek Audio is an authorized miniDSP dealer