JVC KW-M730BT 6.8″ In-Dash Car Bluetooth Receiver Android, Carplay, Dual USB, EQ
- Size Guide
JVC KW-M730BT 6.8" In-Dash Car Bluetooth Receiver Android, Carplay, Dual USB, EQ
- JVC KW-M730BT 6.8" In-Dash Car Bluetooth Receiver Android, Carplay, Dual USB, EQ . Preset Stations: 20 (FM:15ch, AM:5ch). Automatic Presetting (Strong Station Sequential Memory). FM Frequency Range: 87.9 - 107.9MHz. AM Frequency Range: 530 - 1,700kHz. Maximum Power Output (Front & Rear): 50W x 4. Full Bandwidth Power (Front & Rear) 22W x 4 (Full Bandwidth Power, at less than 1% THD). MOS-FET Amplifier. 13-Band Graphic EQ. Preset EQ (8Preset + 4user).
- Bass Boost. High-Pass Filter/Low-Pass Filter. 3-Way Crossover. High-Resolution Audio. K2 Technology. Space Enhancement. Sound Response. Sound Lift. Volume Link EQ. Time Alignment. Dual-Zone Function. AV Input: mini jack. Video Out: RCA. Second Audio Output Terminals. Rear view camera Input. Line Output Terminals: 3 Pairs (Front + Rear + Subwoofer). Pre-output Level/Impedance: 4.0V / 10k ohms. Subwoofer Output with Level/Frequency Control. Back Up Memory.
- Sound Optimization. From advanced technologies that enable playback of premium High-Resolution Audio sources, to the vast array of sound adjustment functions to fine-tune and customize the acoustics exactly the way you want - count on JVC to deliver the music to your ears.
- High-Resolution Audio Playback. You can enjoy playback of 96kHz/24bit audio which contains about 3 times the musical information of music CDs (44.1kHz/16bit), or even 192kHz/24bit High-Resolution Audio files with their approx. 6.5 times data volume. With high sound quality approaching the original master recording itself, you will experience the presence and ambience of a tune the way CD simply cannot.
- K2 Technology for Enhanced Digital Sound Quality. K2 is a JVCKENWOOD's original technology that reproduces the original master sound by expanding the bit rate and frequency range. For example, K2 will expand the digital data of the audio CD recorded at 44.1kHz/16bit to 48kHz/24bit, and recreate the high-frequency range above 20kHz that is cut during the CD formatting. Time Alignment