6XS – AudioControl 6 Channel Electronic Crossover W/ Wired Bass Remote
- Size Guide
AudioControl's 6XS 6-channel crossover uses a steep 24 dB per octave slope to separate your high and low frequencies, along with a built-in line driver that'll beef up the signal from an anemic receiver. The 6XS crossover features front. rear, and subwoofer inputs, along with four sets of outputs: front high-pass, front low-pass, rear high-pass, and subwoofer. It comes preloaded with crossover modules that will work in a number of system configurations, but you can change the crossover point by buying another AudioControl module, or by modifying the modules installed in your 6XS. A built-in filter cleans up extreme subsonics in your signal so your amps and subs will play louder and cleaner. NOTE: UNIT SHIPS IN EITHER GREY OR WHITE. KINDLY EMAIL OR INFORM US THE COLOR YOU PREFER. THANKS!
- 6-channel Linkwitz-Riley electronic crossover
- white steel chassis with gold-plated RCA jacks
- line driver with adjustable output (up to 9 volts)
- top-mounted controls for easy adjustment
- 6-channel inputs (front, rear, sub)