4K Ultra HD Car Dash Cam, 2.4″ Dash Camera, Built In WiFi and GPS- AZDOME 170 Degree Wide Angle View Car Video Recorder Camera with GPS, Wifi, G-Sensor, Loop Recording, Parking Monitor, Night Vision
Too low to display
- Size Guide
- 【Ultra 4K HD Resolution】 - 2.4 inch LCD screen, Video resolution high up to 4K 2880*2160p 24fps and 1920*1080p 30fps. Cooperate with a 170 degree wide angel and F1.8 large aperture, ensure less blind spots, achieve the best image quality, night time performance and CRYSTAL-CLEAR RECORDINGS. Enjoy your journey with much more safety.
- 【Build-in GPS & WIFI】- "LuckyCam" APP can remotely control the dash cam, change settings, real-time viewing, photo taking, video recording, playback, download the record files to your phone to edit it and to share it on social media platforms. It comes with GPS Geo-Tagging device records precise GPS data into video file so you can accurately check vehicle location/speed/route on Google Maps through included Dash Cam Player Software.
- 【G-SENSOR】 - Built -axis acceleration sensor, in view of a recording and storing wave target. When sudden event such as a car collision or a sudden turn, can automatically record and store images, in order to provide evidence of the accident. The recorded videos are saved and locked, which never be covered by cycle video.
- 【Motion Detection】- With motion detection is enabled, when the vehicle recorder detects the movement of the object, the camera starts recording, and the camera automatically enters the motion detection standby state after the motion detection is finished. When the object is detected again, the camera function is started again.
- 【Accessories Update & NOTE 】- The Sucker, Car Charger, USB Cable, and so on are more durable than before. If no operation is detected after 1 minute, the device will enter screensaver mode, press any button will reactivate the screen, the default setting is 1 minutes, if you don't want to this function, you can choose to close it, the Car DVR system support 8~64GB memory card(Not included), recommend to use the Class 10 or above memory card, while the system is turned on, do not pull out memor